Monday, July 23, 2007

MIMO tropical t-shirt

This line of t-shirts was inspired by the Brazilian fauna & flora. The bright colours of the fruits, spices and portraits inspired me to create this summer t-shirt. To recreate the tropical feeling, I have used in the floral appliqués a typical Brazilian fabric called “chitão”.
To make the t-shirt a little more unique, I have also embroidered transparent sequences and golden beads onto the floral details. This t-shirt also comes in red and can be ordered by contacting my e-mail at fabianapapaleo@rogers.com.
The tropical look can be completed by combining a great yellow bag (2) - one of my favorites - $578, (style 740638) and a distressed denim capri (3) $152, (style 720094) all from www.antropology.com. The shoes suggested to complement the look can be either a yellow and blue open toe sandal (4) from the Canadian B2 (ref. 0837723) on sale for $59.98 or a red open toe espadrille (5) from Browns (ref. 0536509), also on sale for $59.98.

Tweet This Post

1 comments:

Dilora said...

I just love this shirt!! Fabiana, what are your thoughts for Fall 07? Thanks! Carolina