Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am feeling a little white


I am feeling a little white this season as I am seeing lot’s of white throughout the spring 2011 collections. The white was shown by different designers and it was seen in many forms and styles. The white trend was modified by each designer adding newness and flavour to the old summer white. Dolce & Gabanna has shown a romantic collection with lots of sheer lace and Calvin Klein, Chloe, Yves Saint Laurent, Doo.ri and BCBG brought the white to the runway in a modern and minimalist style.
I have put together a board on how to accessorize the white outfits. The biggest trend is white on white, however I also love to accessorize white with neutrals for a more casual look as seen on Michael Kors runway. If you choose to add pop colours to the basic white it adds a fun twist to your outfit. I hope you like it!
Source: InStyle magazine Mar 2011. Style.com. Elle Canada Mar 2011

Tweet This Post

0 comments: