Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lenny Brazilian Swimwear 2012 Collection at RFW




Lenny, the Brazilian Swimwear brand celebrated 20 years of career of its designer Lenny Niemeyer with a FANTASTIC 2012 summer collection at the Rio Fashion Week last week. The fashion show was hold at a beautiful natural spot, a lake called Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas in Rio. Lenny presented an ensemble of 20 years of her work, and as always, the collection was impeccable. The luxury swimwear brand excels by its perfect cut, the attention to detail, the design, the prints and patterns. Lenny was really inspired and so was I as I might get myself into a “tiny little weeny” bikini ;) Lenny was definitely one of my favorite shows at the Rio Fashion Week.

Tweet This Post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.50 what's her name ??? Thanks !!!

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity to your post is simply nice and i could think you are an expert on this subject.
Well along with your permission let me to take hold of your feed
to keep up to date with impending post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.


Here is my website: cheap oakleys