Sunday, June 19, 2011

Neighbourhood of the week: Augusta

I was impressed by the amount of independent stores with great assortment I found at Augusta Street in Sao Paulo.
One of my favourite stores is "Galeria Mundo Mix'. The assortment is quite unique with more 50 brands between clothing, accessories and home decor. http://galeriamundomix.com.br/The second place I visit is a very cute vintage shop called BLuxo the owners travel the world to hunt small vintage treasures. I love it! www.freakstylesite.comAlong Augusta I also found another charming store called Vi&Co. Great t-shirt collection, and BTW I also love Javier Barden!!!!www.viandco.com.brThe last but not least, is "Galeria Ouro Fino", a small mall that gathers many new designers stores Check it out these great places at Augusta.

Tweet This Post

0 comments: