Thursday, July 28, 2011

FOOT FLASH: ballet flats in the hottest hues

Hi All,
As we all know, summer is almost over (my new obsession) and I guess a good footwear for the fall/winter transition are the ballerinas. I love these cute ballet flats I've seen at Anthropologie, as they mix trendy colours - yellow, green, grey & navy - with quirky ornaments to get this super nice look. At Anthropologie.com for $118.
Photo:Anthropologie siteOi meninas, o verão está quase acabando então minha dica é investir em bailarinas que são peças coringas tanto pro inverno quanto pro verão. Amei a combinação das cores fortes- amarelo, verde, rato e azul marinho - com um pingente moderninho que dá um estilo chiquezinho pro look.

Another combo I've fallen in love with is hot hues+animal print. Seen at Zara. Must have it!
Outro estilo que eu gosto muito é a mistura de cores fortes com couro de animal. Da Zara. Amei!

Tweet This Post

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the flats you are wearing. Absolutely gorgeous.