Monday, August 22, 2011

BE MINE HOME: CREATIVE RUG

Hello Hello,

Long time I don't come here!I was away with the family, but now I'm back in full mode :-)!!!!

Today I want to share something very cool with you. I am going trough some renovations at my house, and while searching for new rugs, I came across this amazing brand called Flor. What is so cool about it??? You can design the rug EXACTLY the way you want. Size, colour, texture, pattern...everything!!! The rug comes in little squares and you stick it to the floor the way you want it. Check out their website and you will understand better what I'm talking about!!!! http://www.flor.com/ . As soon as my rug arrives, I will post a picture for you to see how beautiful it is ;-) Beijos, Paula

Olaaaa,


Muito tempo sem passar por aqui....Estava viajando com a família, mas agora estou de volta com gás total :-)!!!


Hoje eu vou dividir com vocês uma coisa muito show. Estou reformando minha casa e na procura por tapetes novos, descobri essa marca MUIIIITO legal chamada FLOR. E o que eh tão cool sobre ela??? Você pode montar o tapete EXATAMENTE do jeito que vc quer. Tamanho, cor, textura,estampa...TUUUDO!!!! O tapete vem em quadrados, e vc os cola no chão da maneira que quizer. Corre lá no website deles pra voce entender melhor do que eu to falando. www.flor.com . Assim que meu tapete chegar, posto uma foto aqui pra voces verem que lindo ele eh ;-) !!!

Beijos, Paula

*** imagens www.flor.com

Tweet This Post

0 comments: