Thursday, August 4, 2011

MISSONI AT TARGET

Hello Hello,

Let me tell you that I almost had a seizure with what I read and I HAD to share this with you!!!! Guess what??? The most incredible and famous zigzag of the world is going to Target!!! Yes, my dear reader, MISSONI is going to Target with prices that will vary from 10 to 60 dollars.... and do you want more good news??? Target is coming to Canada.

Ok, you can die now!!!! ;-)

The pictures will speak for themselves and I guess I have nothing more to say for now. BEIJOS Paula

Vase and little box , ($20 each).
Missoni for Target: rectangular tray ($20) and octagonal tray ($25)

Hello Hello,

Quase tive uma convulsão com o que eu li e TINHA que dividir isso aqui!!!! Adivinha??????? O ziguezague mais incrível e famoso do mundo está de malas prontas para Target!!!! Sim, queridas leitoras, MISSONI está indo pra Target com preços que irão variar entre 10 e 60 dolletas....e quer saber mais? Target esta vindo pro Canadá.

Ok, voce ja pode morrer agora!!! ;-)

As fotos falam por si só e acho que eu não tenho mais nada pra falar por hora. Beijos Paula
Margherita Missoni wears top ($45) and skirt ($40), both Missoni at Target

Tweet This Post

0 comments: