Friday, September 2, 2011

TEST DRIVE: DRY SHAMPOO

Hi There,

Have you ever try Dry Shampoo? I gotta say that I was always kind of negative about it, simply because I wash my hair everyday ( I know, I know it's not good for the hair) but the thought of taking a shower and not washing my hair used to freak me out.... Until trying the dry shampoo from CAKE called "Satin Sugar Hair & Body Refreshing Powder For Darker Hues"... and what does it do?? It is a velvety, talc-free powder designed to refresh the hair and body, ok, lets summarize this, the product takes away the oil from your hair in between washes, so if you wash your hair every other day or less, you won't have a grease hair. I tried and I really liked it, it totally works!!!!!But beeing very honest with you, I still prefer to wash my hair everyday, for the hair dresser's desperate ;-) Beijos, Paula

Where to find : SEPHORA
How much? : $16



Ola,

Você já experimentou Shampoo Seco? Tenho que admitir que sempre fui um pouco preconceituosa com esse tipo de shampoo, simplesmente pelo fato de lavar meu cabelo todos os dias (eu sei, eu sei que eh péssimo para os cabelos) mas soh a ideia de tomar banho e nao lavar meu cabelo me assustava...rs Até eu experimentar o shampoo seco da marca CAKE chamado "Satin Sugar Hair & Body Refreshing Powder For Darker Hues"... Ufa!!! e o que ele faz exatamente? E um pózinho sem talco que tira a oleosidade do seu cabelo, entao se vc lava seu cabelo dia sim dia não ou menos, vc não vai ficar com a cabeleira oleosa!!! Eu experimentei e adorei, funciona mesmo!!! Mas sendo bem sincera com vcs, eu ainda prefiro lavar meu cabelo todo santo dia, pro desespero dos cabelereiros!!!!! Beijos, Paula


Onde achar : SEPHORA
Quanto? : $16 dolares

Tweet This Post

0 comments: