Saturday, October 15, 2011

ART/DECOR: African Head Dress

Hi there,
I think I have mentioned here that I am renovating/re-designing my home. Now we are finally at the stage that we pick the beautiful things to decorate the house. Today our designer came by and showed me this piece for my dining room. It is a head dress from Africa, worn by the chiefs of the tribes there. She showed us in fuchsia and white, mind you the wall behind is dark grey and it will be between 2 windows. The thing is that I am very torn in which one to get, or if we should get it at all. What do you think? (a) YES (b) NO (c) MAYBE (d) Are you crazy woman?!?!?!? Let me know your opinion. Beijos Paula

 
Olaa,

Acho que e já comentei aqui com vocês que eu estou reformando minha casa né? Agora finalmente a gente esta naquele estagio de escolher as coisas lindas pra decorar a casa. Hoje a nossa decoradora apareceu aqui com a idéia de uma peca pra sala de jantar. E um "Head Dress" vindo da África, usado pelos chefes das tribos de la. Ela nos apresentou em fuschia e branco, e eu estou divida em qual cor escolher ou se devo por na parede. Lembrando que a parede é cinza escuro e ficara no meio de duas janelas. Então, o que você acha? (a) SIM (b) NÃO (c) TALVEZ (d) TA MALUCA FILHA?!?!?!?! Me diga sua opinião. BEIJOS Paula

Tweet This Post

1 comments:

Fabiana Papaleo said...

A) YES. That's super trendy and the effect in the wall can be beautiful...love it!