Thursday, November 17, 2011

IT'S CHRISTMAS ALREADY?

Hello, Hello...
I don't know about you, but I don't feel ready for Christmas yet...maybe it is because the lack of snow in the ground or maybe it is because I can't get my head around that the year is almost over..... To help us get into the mood I've decided to share some Xmas windows with you. I loved the Holiday mood at Holt Renfrew and the circus inspiration of LV. Are you ready for Santa? ;)


Holt Renfrew's window
Holt Renfrew's window
Holt Renfrew's window
Holt Renfrew's window

Oie. Não consigo acreditar que já estamos na época do Natal. O ano passou tão rápido que não consegui realizar que em breve, digo, muito em breve, o bom velhinho estará de volta e eu, a Mamãe Noel da família Papa, vou precisar enfrentar shoppings lotados com filas em todo lugar....aff. Para entrar no clima natalino resolví dividir algumas vitrines de Natal super caprichadas.....As minha vitrines favoritas são a da Holt Renfrew e a da Louis Vuitton. hohoho Fabi ;)
Louis Vuitton Circus window

Louis Vuitton Circus window

Louis Vuitton Circus window


Tweet This Post

0 comments: