Thursday, January 5, 2012

Phillip Lim Spring 12 bag collection

Hello, Hello,
Can someone please explain to me how AMAZING is the Phillip Lim Spring 12 accessory collection? It's was love at first sight! 
My favourite piece is the fringe clutch (how pretty is that?), but I also like the 2 coloured (black and camel) tote bag. You know when you are in love that you can't stop thinking about something, right? That's me....aaaaaffff
xoxo Fabi



Oieeee,
Alguém pode por favor me explicar o que tá de linda a coleção de bolsas de verão 2012 do Phillip Lim? Meninas, foi amor a primeira vista e tive que dividir com vocês!!!! ;) A minha favorita é a clutch de franja azul cobalto (o que é aquilo?), mas também adorei a bolsa bicolor preta e camelo pela praticidade e elegância. Quero tudooooo!!!!!

Tweet This Post

0 comments: