Wednesday, February 15, 2012

5 THINGS I AM LOVING TODAY

Hello, Hello.
I hope you had a great Velentine's Day. I've put together a list of the 5 things I am loving today. I hope you also get inspired. Fabi

Givenchy's accessories
Acessórios do Givenchy


Snake pumps by Giuseppe Zanotti. Love it!
Scarpin dois tons de cobra do Giuseppe Zanotti. Não é tudo?

 Big knit stools by Claire O Brian. Source: wgsn.tumblr
Super modernos e muito fofos esses banquinhos de lã da Claire O Brian. Onde moda encontra o design. Eu queroooo

For obvious reasons after yesterday I am thinking chocolate, flores and poems! :)
Por motivos óbvios, chocolate, flores e cartõezinhos...depois do Dia dos Namorados. Amo muito tudo isso!


The vintage lamps at Parts & Labour restaurant in Toronto got me inspired.
As lâmpadas vintage do restaurante Parts & Labour em Toronto me isnpiraram!!!




Tweet This Post

0 comments: