Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LOVE IS IN THE AIR....






Hello, hello.
The great news is that my husband and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this week (unbelievable, how the time flies, right?). 

To celebrate such a memorable date, I will be off to Italy for a couple of days enjoying "La Dolce Vita" with the love of my life. 

While there, I will be researching new trends and I hope I can bring lots of newness to share here with you. I hope you guys don't mind that I will be off a couple of days...

xoxo Fabi
It is almost a vintage picture as it's been 10 years!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Tchau!
Oi minhas leitoras queridas, quero dividir com vocês que essa semana eu e o Felipe estamos comemorando 10 anos de casados. Vocês acreditam? Nem Eu! O tempo voa!!!!

Pra comemorar essa data tão especial, vamos `a Itália namorar. Delícia, né?
Quero pesquisar novas tendências e espero trazer muitas novidades pra vocês.
Espero que vocês me perdoem mas dessa vez não vou levar nem meu computador....

Um beijo e até a semana q vem....
Fabi

Tweet This Post

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parabéns!!! bj bj Lê